Was the FA Cup draw fixed?

Was the FA Cup draw fixed?, editors choice

Noel Gallagher made the draw for the FA Cup third round

The answer to that question is no. But it was a bit strange that the two guys making the draw Noel Gallagher and Serge Pizzorno drew their respective teams against one another.

Manchester City will play Leicester City, after Ex-Oasis star Gallagher and Kasabian guitarist Pizzorno pulled the balls out of the hat at Wembley yesterday.

Once I made that draw I completely lost it, I dont remember pulling the next 10 balls out, I didnt know what was going on. said Pizzorno. It was psychedelic, I cant believe it!

What where the odds on that, its unbelievable! said Gallagher. I am blown away by that, when I turned the ball around I nearly dropped it. I was more nervous after that then when I walked out on stage here at Wembley. The odds were astronomical.

The only aspect of the draw that was a greater mystery was why the two rock stars were invited to do it in the first place.

Picture: Getty Images


International Soccer Clubs & Leagues News | Video | Commentary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunderland Away Jersey for 2010-11 Season: Photo

Arsenal Home Jersey for 2010-11 Season: New Photos Released

Mr. Hodgson Or: How We Learned To Stop Worrying And Blame The Manager