Real Madrid boss Mourinho: I am grateful God did not give me modesty

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho admits he thanks God for not blessing him with modesty.Mourinho makes no apologies for his approach to life.He told France Football: "I am grateful to God for not giving me modesty, because it is a quality that does not help you."I live and work in a world where you cannot speak your mind, you can never tell the truth. I do not want to be a hypocrite, not a diplomat. That's my biggest flaw."The worst thing is that if you compare yourself with other people, you will always lose in comparison."He continued: "I am fully aware of my capabilities."I like to work with people who think like I think. That way we are always strong. We believe we have the qualities that are the best. We cannot be beaten."This is my philosophy."
Click here for the best Real Madrid coverage on the 'net. All your Real news and gossip in one spot.
International Soccer Clubs & Leagues News | Video | Commentary

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Sunderland Away Jersey for 2010-11 Season: Photo

Arsenal Home Jersey for 2010-11 Season: New Photos Released

Mr. Hodgson Or: How We Learned To Stop Worrying And Blame The Manager